Monday, January 18, 2010

Another boring day

Hi, today is my first day of being officially a true blue 14 year old. Today started out with some normal announcements, including a short speech about our school (Victoria School) getting into the finals of the N.E mation competition. Just click the link at the end of this post if you wish to vote. After that it was a wushu performance, not as spectacular as I imagined it to be, but hey, I can't do those stunts. Since today was a Monday, we had moral education lessons, this would be the first lesson and it was about resilience knowing about your strengths and how to correct your inner weakness. Then we had a Science lesson where for half the lesson we were changing seats. Much was a waste of time although some good stuff happened with this change of seats. I'll just skip to the part where we had our home Economics lesson. Remember my completion of the homework, turns out I had to redo it because of misunderstanding. I used to wonder why boys only did D&T while girls did Home Economics, now I know why. Sewing and cooking are not really a boy's thing. After that, I had to rush home to complete all my homework, before heading for piano class. I was so worn out I took a nap and woke up feeling groggy having range problems (playing notes an octave higher than what it's supposed to sound). After such a dreary and tiring day, I feel relieved reaching home. Look's like the phrase " Home is where the heart is." is right after all.Click here to vote. http://www.nemation.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment