Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's finally the day!

17 January, yes this day is my birthday! The day in celebration of me. Of course in every story there is a prologue and here's this one. I was watching tv when my mom started to ask me what I wanted to eat for lunch, I  replied, only to have being asked the same question again. It was so annoying I happened to say stuff that should'nt have left my mouth but once they were out, I was miserable. Let bygones be bygones, I say so everything is alright now. Today, I woked up at an "early time", 8,o clock had breakfast and did all my remaining homework like my Home Economics, still not sure if it is good enough for a excellent grade. Then, we had a rush for lunch at pasta mania, where I enjoyed my sumptuous, lip-moistening Carbonara, and licked every morsel of my plate. Afterwards, I headed for my Grade 8 Music Theory class, learning about new stuff. News of my birthday was not spread to them for I feel awfully awkward. What a very not celebratory event for such an occasion, thankfully the evening got better. We headed down to Orchard building where we bought some shoes for the family and also got a freebie for mentioning my birthday, Wow! Tired and weary, we head to Waraku and have a very delicious meal. By then it was 9.30 and I wanted to have a special cake, an ice-cream cake however the stall was at E!Hub and closed at 10.00. So we rushed quickly and managed to get one. My normal curfew (sleeping time) was at 10.00 but my parents extended it to blow the candles of the cake. Now sitting in the bathroom, typing away for more privacy, I think what a very ordinary birthday, yet one so memorable. I would like to wish everyone who's birthday is today a happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment